Voluntary Water Restrictions

Top Links

How Can Residents and Employers Learn More About Water Conservation?

Some of the best sources of information include the following: 

What Can Residents Do if they Observe Water Being Wasted?

Customers who notice situations where water is being wasted on private or City owned property are urged to call the Utilities Division at 626-570-5061, or email waterwatcher@cityofalhambra.org.

 Permits, Licenses, & Applications

No items found.

More Resources

No items found.

No items found.

Subscribe to Recieve Meeting Information