What's the Status of the General Plan Update?
The Draft General Plan and the Draft Environmental Impact Report are in the final stages of preparation and will be released on March 23, 2018. To view the Notice of Availability of the Draft Environmental Impact Report, click here. The period for submitting written comments on the Draft Environmental Impact Report will be March 23, 2018 to May 7, 2018. Written comments can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in the anticipated timeline for the General Plan update process? Click here
PREVIOUS COMMUNITY OUTREACH EVENTS:
- Eco Fair: Informational Booth (Saturday, May 2, 2015 at Alhambra Park)
- Kick-Off and Introduction: Joint Meeting of the City Council/Commissions/Boards (Tuesday, May 5, 2015 at the Granada Park Gym)
- Community meeting to Introduce the Project and Identify Issues (May 20, 2015, Civic Center Library-Reese Hall)
- 710 Day Celebration: Informational Booth (Wednesday, June 10, 2015 at Valley/Fremont)
- Farmer's Market: Informational Booth (Sunday, June 28, 2015, South Second Street)
- Farmer's Market: Informational Booth (Sunday, July 19, 2015, South Second Street)
- Community Meeting #2 (Wednesday, January 13, 2016, Alhambra Civic Center Library -Reese Hall)
- Community Meeting #3 (Wednesday, June 14, 2017, Alhambra Civic Center Library- Reese Hall)
If you have any comments or questions, or would like to receive an email to be notified of upcoming events, please send an email to email@example.com.