City of Alhambra Finance Department
Annual Overnight Parking Permit
Apply online and manage the renewal of your Annual Parking Permit
Annual Overnight Parking Permit Application (printable - bring to the Finance Dept.)
Each permit issued is per one vehicle and registered owner of said vehicle. Permits may be purchased for $60 per year at the City Hall Finance Department during normal business hours (Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.)
ANNUAL PARKING PERMIT REQUIREMENTS:
- The applicant must provide current Vehicle Registration and proof of Alhambra residency.
- After completing the application, return it to the Finance Department. Approvals are granted only after the Alhambra Police Department determines there is not adequate off-street parking for the vehicle.
- No overnight parking permits are issued to vehicles exceeding 6,000 lbs., non-motorized vehicles, trailers and vehicles exceeding 8-feet height, 6-feet width or 20-feet length.
- If you change or sell your vehicle, remove the existing permit sticker from car windshield and submit with a transfer fee of $20.00. If the sticker is not presented at this time, it will be necessary to submit a new application with new permit fees.
- If you change your address within Alhambra city limits, a new proof of residency permit must be submitted along with a $20 administrative fee.