Pay for/Contest a
Received in the City of Alhambra
For questions about moving violations, call the Municipal Court at 626-308-5531.
PAY FOR A PARKING CITATION:
- Online. Credit card payments are taken 24 hours per day.
- By Phone. 1-877-236-2947
- In Person. City of Alhambra Revenue Department, 111 S. First St., Alhambra, CA 91801-3704
- By Mail. Mail to: City of Alhambra Revenue Department, 111 S. First St., Alhambra, CA 91801-3704
Make your check or money order payable to the City of Alhambra. Be sure to write the citation number on the check. Fees will be assessed for checks returned by the bank. Payment is required no later than 21 days from the date of the violation. DO NOT SEND CASH.
CONTEST A PARKING CITATION:
- Online. Complete the "Contest Your Parking Ticket Online" Form.
- By Mail. Submit a letter requesting a review of the citation and any documentation to substantiate the reason for requesting the review (copies of receipts, photographs, witness statements, etc). Material submitted will not be returned. Mail to: City of Alhambra, Finance Department, 111 South First Street, Alhambra, CA 91801-3704.
- In Person. Complete the Finance Administrative Review Form and submit it along with any documentation as described above. City of Alhambra, Finance Department, 111 S. First St., Alhambra, CA 91801-3704.