City of Alhambra
Controls the City's financial operations, including accounting, banking, billing and collections, treasury management and warehouse operations.
- Handles processing of business licenses, bus passes and tokens, parking citations and annual parking permits.
- Lends free animal control traps to residents (with a deposit).
- Develops an annual budget, working with the city manager and department heads and approval of the City Council.
- Prepares required reports, such as State Controllers Report & Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR).
- Oversees City's investment portfolio.
- Finance Director serves as Treasurer/Controller of the Cal State LA Metro Link Station Authority (joint-powers authority between Alhambra, Los Angeles, Monterey Park, L.A. County, and California State University, Los Angeles).